Use the mIRC.exe -r parameter!
- Install the first set of scripts you wish to use into a data directory of your choosing. The
%appdata%location would make for a good location. Please note you can type
%appdata%into the address bar in Windows Explorer or in the Windows > Run menu (and press enter).
- Create a new folder for your script(s) - for example -
- Create a new shortcut on the desktop and search for mIRC.exe
- Append the parameter
- (Optional) Set the Start-in property of the shortcut to:
Install nbs-irc to its own folder. Read more here…
- Using this method means you only have to maintain one instance of mIRC. You don’t have to drop mIRC.exe into each script directory!
- Some scripts (like Peace and Protection) don’t start up properly if not installed to the default location (